Last year, Adobe released the mobile version of their powerful Photoshop application, called Photoshop Touch. Although it was not quite in the same league as its desktop counterpart, the mobile app offered far more features than what you normally expect from a mobile image editing application.
Now, the application has trickled down to an even smaller screen, with the launch of Photoshop Touch for phone. As before, the new app is available for both the iPhone as well as Android smartphones.
Here are some of the highlights of Photoshop Touch for phone:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your tablet or back in Photoshop at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud. Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
Photoshop Touch for phone is available for $4.99 and can be downloaded for the respective platforms from the links below.
App Store • Play Store