The Android and iOS mobile LinkedIn apps got new updates today. They bring new features, notifications and languages.
If you are using one of those mobile apps, the update should be waiting for you in your Play/App Store.
Here is the official change log for the new LinkedIn version:
On iPhone and Android:
- Get notified: We will keep you notified in real-time when someone likes what you’ve shared on LinkedIn, views your profile, accepts your invitation, and much more.
- Company pages goes mobile: Find out which connections work at the companies you care about, see recent news and updates from the company, and learn about current job openings.
- Don’t want your employer to know you’re looking?: We’ve recently added access to job listings and jobs you may be interested in directly within your mobile update stream.
On the iPad:
- We speak 6 new languages: Did you know more than 60% of our members are based outside the US? Today, we launched in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean. More to come.
- Notifications and Company Pages: Also available on iPad!
Here are the links for LinkedIn apps: iOS • Android