The Google I/O developer conference is starting next week and just like last year Google has released an app for Android that would allow visitors to find their way around the conference and know what’s happening at what time.
The following are some of the things you can do with the Google I/O 2012 app:
- View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
- View detailed session, code lab, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
- +1 sessions right from the app
- Participate in public #io2012 conversations on Google+
- Guide yourself using the conference map
- Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
- View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
- Keep up with announcements from the I/O team during the conference
- View your schedule on your Android 3.0+ device’s home screen using an app widget
- Play back “I/O Live” session video streams on your Android 3.0+ devices
- Automatically sync sessions in your schedule to your Android 4.0 device’s calendar
- Beam session details from your Android 4.0, NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
The app is free and can be downloaded from the link below.